7:30am, Pick up at your hotel ( or meeting poin at Laughing Roo office ) and take local ferry to Kim Bong carpentry village departing from Hoi An center market. Stopping at a traditional boat builders yard, You will know the secret of building fishing boats as well as how skillfull the village carpenters are.
To explore local life, we will ride through breathtaking scenery of rural paths, take stops along the way to talk and learn from friendly local families how to make rice noodle and sleeping mats.
Stop at Duy Hai harbour, where ocean and river meet, you will have a closer look at the local seafood market and popped into a small business which makes fish sauce from fermented anchovies, witness how locals smoke and dry the fish.
Heading to Cam Thanh water coconut village, you will enjoy fresh air and have fun with rowing basket boats, explore the now tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways after having lunch with many local delicacies at local house.
After lunch, riding to Tra Que vegetable village where you will have an overview about the history of the village, the cultivation of the vegetables as well as discovering about the use of vegetables in traditional Vietnamese medicine. You will take a trip around the vegetable garden.
You will be accompanied by a knowledgeable and experienced guide who will provide extensive information on the history and folklore of these villages. Take this tour for the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of Hoi An city center.
- Departure Time: 7.30 AM
- Ending time: 3.00 PM
- Tour type: Private Tour
- Australian tour guide
- River cruise
- All entrance, permission and visiting fees
- Paddle the Vietnamese boat
- Motorbike aad helmet
- Drinks - Soft drinks, Tea, Coffee. & bottled water.
- All prices are per person in US $ based on double occupancy.
- Surcharges and / or compulsory gala dinners are applicable between December 23rd and January 2nd and also during the Lunar New Year period.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Should you have any special dietary requirements (vegetarian vegan or food allergy) please advise us in advance.
- Meals provided are included in the itinerary.
- Breakfast will be served in your hotel and will include Vietnamese and Western dishes.
- Lunches are arranged at Vietnamese restaurants in scenic areas. Your tour guides are happy to assist with your selection.
- Tips, Personal Expense