Well not any more.
- Laughing Roo have developed a windshield tour which takes you out into the countryside around Hoi An in air conditioned comfort and allows you to see things the locals see without raising a sweat, getting sun burnt or rained on.
- The Hoi An Backstreets & Village Tour travels down the quiet backstreets and through small villages where the locals live to get to you to the next interesting destination.
- Leigh will be your guide on the tour and will take you to see some well known places and some of his favourite places only a few people get to see and all while traveling from place to place in an air conditioned vehicle.
- Along the way you will make several stops at places of interest and take a short walk around. However, as there are often unexpected and unique photo opportunities along the way, you can ask Leigh to stop at any time to take photos or get out and have a closer look at something interesting you have seen.
- We will take a break at a village café for a coffee, soft drink or a beer before getting on board a private boat at the near by ferry terminal for a slow and enjoyable cruise on the Thu Bon River. At the end of the cruise you will arrive at a local restaurant on the banks of the river for a delicious set menu seafood lunch.
- After lunch it is a short drive back to Hoi An or to your hotel.
- Please advise us on the morning before your tour if you have any special dietary requirements so we can do our best to provide you with a delicious lunch.
- An afternoon tour is also available without the boat cruise or meal. It is very similar to the morning tour and visit the same interesting place but does not include Lunch or the river cruise. (By appointment only)
- Please call to our office or email us with your booking early as numbers are limited and as always, it is exceptional value.
- Morning tour includes: Australian Guide, Pick up in Hoi An, tickets, water, drinks at local shop, boat trip and fixed menu seafood lunch at a local restaurant.
Afternoon road tour only maybe available by request only.
- Set menu Seafood Lunch
- Australian tour guide
- River cruise
- All entrance, permission and visiting fees
- Drinks - Soft drinks, Tea, Coffee. Beer & bottled water.
- All prices are per person in US $ based on double occupancy.
- Surcharges and / or compulsory gala dinners are applicable between December 23rd and January 2nd and also during the Lunar New Year period.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Should you have any special dietary requirements (vegetarian vegan or food allergy) please advise us in advance.
- Meals provided are included in the itinerary.
- Breakfast will be served in your hotel and will include Vietnamese and Western dishes.
- Lunches are arranged at Vietnamese restaurants in scenic areas. Your tour guides are happy to assist with your selection.