Day 1: Hoi An - Cham Island - Wooden boat (LD)
8:00 Minivan pick up for customer at the hotel in Hoi An. ( or meeting poin at Laughing Roo Office)
8:30 Reach the pier & board the boat. Departure from the pier to reach the Marine Protected Areas of Cham Island.
10:00 On arrival enjoy snorkeling under supervision of our guide with full equipment provided
11.00 Surface interval. Water, coffee, tea and snack available on board.
12:00 Make second snorkeling at second spot.
13.15 Boat leaving for Bai Chong tropical beach for lunch and relax. Enjoy Vietnamese seafood lunch on beach (water is provided during lunch)
Afternoon: Relax time on beach: hammocks free, swimming or extra snorkeling from the beach.
18:00 Camping with tent set up, sunset dinner on the beach. Customer spend the evening on the bay, bonfire, having available freezes drinks, night swimming...
Day 2: Cham Island - Wooden boat - Hoi An (BL)
8:00 Breakfast on the beach. Option doing snorkeling from the beach or from the boat or free visiting local fishing villages of Cham Island.
12:30 Enjoy lunch on the beach.
Afternoon Free time on the beach.
15:30 Departure from the beach to return to mainland
17.00 Boat lands in Cua Dai pier. Minivan drop customers off at hotel.
Tour includes: All transport, guide and set menu lunch.
- All prices are per person in US $ based on double occupancy.
- Surcharges and / or compulsory gala dinners are applicable between December 23rd and January 2nd and also during the Lunar New Year period.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Should you have any special dietary requirements (vegetarian vegan or food allergy) please advise us in advance.
- Meals provided are included in the itinerary.
- Breakfast will be served in your hotel and will include Vietnamese and Western dishes.
- Lunches are arranged at Vietnamese restaurants in scenic areas. Your tour guides are happy to assist with your selection
Equipments needed for the excursion:
- Sun scream, hat, flip flop or sandals, swimming suit, beach wearing, towel, camera, only little pocket money for soft drinks on the beach, a torch for 2 days 1 night tour.
- Joint group tour /SIC, Hotel transfers in Hoi An area, Wooden Boat transfers, Full snorkeling or diving equipment, Drinking water, tea, coffee, snack on board. Drinking water also provided on meals, Vietnamese seafood lunch on the beach, All the fees for the island: Marine Protected Area (MPA) fee, Bai Chong fee & Cham Island fee, Multilingual tour guides and PADI diving instructors, PADI insurance.
Exclusive Of: Personal expenses, Travel insurance, Tips, VAT tax.